EXECUTIVE SUMMARIES OF EVALUATION STUDIES CONDUCTED DURING 2017-18
3. Outcome Based Evaluation of Babu Jagjivan Ram Chhattravas Yojana and Construction of Hostels for OBC Boys and Girls.
6. Outcome Based Evaluation of Post-Matric Scholarship Scheme for Scheduled Castes (SCs) & Other Backward Classes (OBCs).
LIST OF EVALUATION STUDIES CONDUCTED DURING THE 12TH FIVE YEAR PLAN.
1. Impact Study on Awareness Generation and Preventive in Education Campaigns by Nehru YuvakKendras in Punjab and Manipur.
2. Evaluation of Deendayal Rehabilitation Scheme (DDRS) in the States of Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Kerala, Orissa, U.P. and West Bengal.
3. Evaluation of District Disability Rehabilitation Centres(DDRCs) in the States of Bihar, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra and Tripura
4. Study of Exclusive Special Courts under the Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes (Prevention of Atrocities) Act, 1989 With Reference its Functions and Performance in the States of Andhra Pradesh, Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Gujarat, Karnataka and U.P.
5. Evaluation of Constructions of Hostels for OBC Boys and Girls in U.P. Madhya Pradesh and Gujarat.
6. Evaluation of Composite Regional Centres (CRCs) for Persons with Disabilities
7. Socio-Economic Health Problems of Theyyam Dancers belonging the Scheduled Cates in the State of Kerala
8. Development of Indices for SCs, OBCs, Persons with Disabilities and Senior Citizen
9. Evaluation of National Scheduled Castes Development and Finance Corporation
10. Identification of Socio-Economic Parameters for Assessing the Gap Between Scheduled Castes and rest of the Population as well as their Monitoring over a period of time to ensure reduction in the Gap.
11. Evaluation of Centrally sponsored scheme of Pre-Matric Scholarship for OBC Students in the States of Punjab and West Bengal.
12. Evaluation of Effectiveness of Integrated Rehabilitation Centers for Addicts (IRCAs) getting Grant-in-Aid under the Scheme of Assistance to Voluntary Organizations for Prevention of Alcoholism and Substance (Drugs) Abuse in the States of Haryana, Maharashtra, U.P., Odisha and a Manipur.
13. Evaluation of Scheme of Grant-in-Aid to Voluntary Organizations Working for the welfare of OBCs and SCs in the States of Maharashtra, Rajasthan, Manipur, Delhi & Madhya Pradesh.
14. An evaluation study of Post-Matric Scholarship for SC Boys and Girls in the States of Tripura and Sikkim.
15. Evaluation of Scheme of Grant-in-Aid to Voluntary Organizations Working for the welfare of SCs in the States of Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh and West Bengal.
16. Empowerment of women in SCs through Entrepreneurship Development in selected districts of Andhra Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, Kerala and Orissa.
17. Socio-Economic conditions of davadasis belonging to SCs in the States of Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Kerala, Maharashtra and Tamil Nadu.
18. Socio-Economic & Educational Background of Students Receiving Assistants under Rajiv Gandhi National Fellowship and their performance/placement.
19. Centre's Policy of Older Persons-Reasons for Non Implementation and Recommendations for better Implementation.
20. Monitoring the effectiveness of Implemention of Scheduled Castes Sub-Plan (SCSP) and other Schemes being Implemented for the Welfare and Development of Scheduled Castes.
21. Evaluation of Scheme of Assistance to Vol. Orgs. working for the Welfare of OBCs in the States of Maharashtra, Rajasthan, Gujarat, Odisha and Haryana